12th January 2016, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required for Architecture and Engineering diploma?

Hey people tell me the percentage required for architecture & engg diploma? Please Hi sir please let me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  2. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  3. Cut off percentage required for admission in Architecture?
  4. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for doing Architecture bachelor degree after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. How to do further studies in US after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Percentage required for this?
  6. Am I eligible to study Architecture Diploma course if failed 3 times in 12th?
  7. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  8. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  9. How to do graduation in engineering or architecture after doing PG in Automobile Designing or Diploma
  10. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  11. Degree or Diploma in Architecture which qualification is required for brighter future?
  12. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  13. Percentage required in 10th ICSE to study Architecture Diploma course in Doctor Dharmambal Govt. Polytechnic College for Women?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in VJTI, Mumbai?
  15. What is the percentage required for enrolling in direct admission for diploma students for engineering?
  16. Percentage required to join any college after studying diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  18. How much percentage is required in diploma in mechanical engineering to get admission in top engineering colleges in India -- [Most Discussed]
13th January 2016, 01:34 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required for Architecture and Engineering diploma?

To pursue any diploma course, the minimum eligibility criteria is that the candidate must have passed class 10 examination from a recognized board of education.

As of such there is no such minimum percentage required, the candidate has to just pass the class 10 examination with mathematics and science as compulsory subjects.

If you have passed class 10 examination, then you can pursue Diploma in architecture engineering course.

The duration of the course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?