28th June 2014, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in Diploma(Electronics & Communication) to get admission in UIT for B.Tech programme through LEET?

sir
i have done diploma engg. in electronics and communication.
What %age is required for taking admission
in U.I.T offering B.Engg. course under LEET.
Please help .....

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  2. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What much percentage is required for LEET in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  5. Minimum percentage required for Mass communication after 12th standard commerce stream? Colleges?
  6. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  7. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  8. Minimum percentage required to join Mass communication and Multimedia in St. Xaviers College?
  9. Minimum percentage required in Post Graduate for Executive Programme?
  10. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in USA or UK?
  11. How can I opt for company secretary course?
  12. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  13. Mass communication after 12 with commerce stream? Minimum marks and subjects required? Colleges in India?
  14. Minimum percentage required for MBA programme? How much fee to be paid for MBA?
  15. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?
  16. Minimum percentage required to take admission in MCA? Which subjects are required for this course?
  17. mbbs programme and facilities for underprevileged students, cid faculty?
  18. What is the percentage of B.Com required to register for CS executive programme?

2nd June 2015, 06:32 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in Diploma(Electronics & Communication) to get admission in UIT for B.Tech programme through LEET?

60% marks are enough for giving LEET exam. At the time of admission in b.tech they will consider LEET score not your diploma percentage. So you need to score good in Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If your score is good and you secure a good rank than you will definitely get admission in b.tech in U.I.T.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?