16th December 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Minimum qualification for pursuing diploma in HR? What are the further scopes in HR? List of colleges or university through can be appeared for diploma in HR?

What is the minimum qualification for pursuing diploma in HR? What are the further scopes in HR? Colleges or university through can be appeared for diploma in hr?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best colleges to do B.E Electronics and communication in Tamil Nadu after completion of Diploma?
  2. Minimum qualification required for faculty in Diploma college?
  3. What are the scopes and job opportunities available after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Is there any college that I can get after completing diploma in mechanical
  5. Is it possible to complete diploma along with HSC in correspondence?
  6. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  7. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  8. How can I go for diploma automobile engineering after diploma? I have appeared for ICSC exam
  9. List of diploma engineering colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get the information about the PG diploma course after BAMS?
  11. Can I do MSc IT after diploma? Which other courses can I do after diploma in CS?
  12. List of colleges where I can diploma in safety management?
  13. Job in government or private university after Diploma from JRNRV University?
  14. List of the colleges offering diploma course in Mumbai and the list of the courses offered? I have appeared for class 10th this year
  15. List of best jobs to take after completion of diploma course?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  17. Any chance to do correspondence degree course in short time? Will I be eligible to do any degree without attending SSLC exam?
  18. Colleges offering admission to diploma holders for B.Tech or B.E?
18th December 2015, 01:07 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum qualification for pursuing diploma in HR? What are the further scopes in HR? List of colleges or university through can be appeared for diploma in HR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the minimum qualification for pursuing diploma in HR? What are the further scopes in HR? Colleges or university through can be appeared for diploma in hr?
- The eligibility to study Diploma in Human Resources Management is any graduation from recognized university. The duration of the course is 1 year.

- The candidate can get many jobs after this course. The competition for this job is also high. So you should be very good in communication and interpersonal skills.

The candidate can get many jobs in private companies, BPOs, IT companies, manufacturing units etc. You can work as HR executive, HR manager etc.

The course is available in colleges like.

Captain Awadhesh Pratap Singh University,
Address: Sirmour Road, Ananthpur, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh 486003
Phone:076622 30050

Birla Institute of Technology,
Address: Pilani Campus, Vidya Vihar, Pilani, Rajasthan 333031
Phone: 01596 245 073

Patna Women’s College,
Address: Bailey Road, Patna, Bihar, 800001
Phone:0612 253 1186
20th December 2015, 08:36 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum qualification for pursuing diploma in HR? What are the further scopes in HR? List of colleges or university through can be appeared for diploma in HR?

The eligibility criteria required to study Diploma in HR is that a candidate must have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
There are a lot of scopes or job opportunities after completing Diploma in HR. You can apply in any of the private BPO companies, IT companies and also in some manufacturing companies.

Colleges offering the course:-

Birla Institute of Technology,
Address: Pilani Campus, Vidya Vihar, Pilani, Rajasthan 333031
Phone: 01596 245 073

Patna Women’s College,
Address: Bailey Road, Patna, Bihar, 800001
Phone:0612 253 1186

Captain Awadhesh Pratap Singh University,
Address: Sirmour Road, Ananthpur, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh 486003
Phone:076622 30050
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?