11th August 2016, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Is PG Diploma in Mobile Computing good course for a Computer Engineer?

Hello sir, I an Computer Engineering student and after completion of this course I want to study PG Diploma in Mobile Computing course. Is this course good for me?

13th August 2016, 01:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is PG Diploma in Mobile Computing good course for a Computer Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I an Computer Engineering student and after completion of this course I want to study PG Diploma in Mobile Computing course. Is this course good for me?
Yes, PG Diploma in Mobile Computing is a good course to study for a computer engineer. Those who want to pursue their career in the current technology scenarios in the exponentially growing mobile industry can study the course. The course is useful for the candidates pursue their career in the mobile and wireless industry. Apart from this there are many other PG Diploma courses also available in CDAC. The PG Diploma in Mobile Computing is beneficial to the student who takes interest in mobile. The course is unique for the candidate in the ICT industry.
13th August 2016, 11:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is PG Diploma in Mobile Computing good course for a Computer Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of engineering degree in Computer Engineering, you can do PG diploma in Mobile Computing.

Its a good course for computer science candidates.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University with Computer Science are eligible for this course.
10th January 2019, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have completed MCA now I got seat in CDAC for mobile computing . can u suggest that it Gud to join in that diploma course r not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?