6th October 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to take admission in CDAC?

what is the procedure to take the admission in cdac?
i have done my btech in 2011. which is the best colledge for cdac?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to take admission in CDAC?
  2. What is the importance of CDAC? How to get admission in CDAC course? What is the syllabus? -- [New]
  3. What is the criteria to appear for CDAC? What is the admission procedure?
  4. Information about CDAC? What is the admission procedure and exam date?
  5. How to get admission in CDAC? Procedure and qualifications required for CDAC?
  6. What is procedure to take admission in cdac & what is the fees structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure for recruitment in CDAC Mohali as an engineer?
  8. Which course of CDAC is better after B.Tech in IT? When is the next entrance exam for CDAC? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. Procedure of whole CDAC entrance test? How to prepare for the exam?
  10. How to join CDAC? What are the benefits?
  11. Procedure to do CDAC after engineering? Entrance exams and best institutes?
  12. Opportunities for me through CDAC having completed my B.E. in Electronics & Communications? What are the best institutes, admission procedure and fee structure for the course?
  13. Which is the best center of CDAC? What are the career opportunities after CDAC?
  14. Information about CDAC? how to prepare and how will be the tests organised?
  15. What is the duration for CDAC? Is there any entrance exam for CDAC?
  16. How can I get admission in CDAC while in final year B.E Computer Science
  17. How can I get information about CDAC and entrance exams?
  18. How to prepare for CDAC entrance exam? What is the use of CDAC? How many courses are there in CDAC and which are the best cities for preparing for CDAC course?
25th May 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission in CDAC?

I completed my BE in IT branch. and now i wont to take an admission in CDAC , for the course "cyber security". what is the procedure to take an admission for the same? and in which city it is available ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?