22nd December 2017, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Is PG diploma in telecom management a good course?

Hello Sir, I have completed my BCA and am already working in Telecom as a Technician. I want to study in PG diploma in Telecom management. Will this help me for make a good career in telecom?

Related Questions:
  1. Career path after E & TC Engineering in Telecom Management?
  2. Job opportunities in Telecom Companies after BCA with PG Diploma in Telecom Management? List of companies offering such job?
  3. Where can go for distance telecom management? I have done B.E(EC)
  4. Universities from which I can do distant telecom management?
  5. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?
  6. Is telecom industry good for an electrical engineer?
  7. Scope of Telecom Management?
  8. Is scope of MBA in telecom management good in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Does distance learning MBA in Telecom Management have the same value as regular MBA in Telecom Management in the market?
  10. What is the scope of Telecom Management for MBA aspirant?
  11. Can I do MBA in Telecom Management? Can I pursue MBA while doing engineering?
  12. What is the scope in Telecom Sector in India and Abroad? I am a Commerce graduate from IGNOU
  13. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies?
  14. Names of the companies providing summer internship for B.Tech CSE students? What is the fate of telecom management institutes in Indian and Abroad?
  15. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  16. Companies providing summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
  17. Telecom companies which offer good salary and procedure of appointment?
  18. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
22nd December 2017, 11:26 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is PG diploma in telecom management a good course?

Yes, as career point of view post graduate diploma in telecom management course is best option, because after having PG diploma in telecom management you can apply for job in areas like Telecom companies, Communication industry, Public relation jobs, Communication education, Communication operation companies etc.
  • Minimum qualification required to apply for PG diploma course is graduation from government recognized institute.
  • Duration of post graduate diploma in telecom management is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?