7th February 2017, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Is physiotherapy a good course for self employment?

I am looking for self employment course and decided to do physiotherapy course, but I am looking for one diploma course as and done B.Sc home science and aged 37 years. Please let me know, if I am eligible for the course.

8th February 2017, 04:40 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is physiotherapy a good course for self employment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am looking for self employment course and decided to do physiotherapy course, but I am looking for one diploma course as and done B.Sc home science and aged 37 years. Please let me know, if I am eligible for the course.
Yes, the physiotherapy is a good course for self employment or regular employment. There are various courses like Diploma in Physiotherapy, Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) and Master of Physiotherapy (MPT). The above given courses are useful for you to pursue your career in the Physiotherapy profession. Candidates after completion of the course can work in various organizations and he can practice independently (self employment). The demand for the course is good. There are various specializations available like pediatrics, geriatrics, neurology and orthopedics. The scope for the physiotherapist is very good in abroad countries too.
8th February 2017, 10:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to opt for the Diploma course in Physiotherapy after the completion of your B.Sc course.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th studying Science stream from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to do Diploma course in Physiotherapy.
There is no age criteria required for the above mentioned course.
20th September 2017, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

After completing the course of diploma in physiotherapy would I be able to cure patients?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?