4th March 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in B.Tech for one year Diploma in IT student?

Hello guys,
I am one of the candidate for
IT one year diploma course,
so after my Diploma course
I can join B.Tech or not?
Please let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
  2. Possibility of FYBA (Arts) directly after diploma in ENTC?
  3. Possibility to get admission in B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  4. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  5. Possibility to get admission in B.Tech for one year Diploma in IT student? -- [New]
  6. How to do B.Tech without appearing for entrance exam?
  7. How to get btech admission after diploma in IT?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  9. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  10. Can I study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma course? Course duration of B.Tech in IIT for Diploma student?
  11. Possibility to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering program for 12th Arts student?
  12. Can I get jobs in MNC's like infosys and others?
  13. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  14. Guidelines to get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student?
  15. Will i be able to get Job in software MNC's after my Diploma and B.Tech with 70% in aggregate?
  16. Can we do MBA after Diploma and 1.5 years work experience?
  17. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  18. Syllabus for polytechnic student for btech entrance exam in DTU
5th March 2015, 06:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in B.Tech for one year Diploma in IT student?

No, there is no chance of getting admission in B.Tech course for a candidate who had completed one year Diploma course. To be eligible to get admission in B.Tech course, you must have completed 12th standard or equivalent or three years Diploma course from a recognised board and you need to appear in LEET/ECET/JELET examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course. Since, you have not completed your three years Diploma course, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?