25th August 2012, 10:31 PM
GAURI PRADIP MUNOT

Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?

i am the student of second yaer diploma in civil engenering.is any possibility to take admission in b arch after completing diploma in civil engenering.if yes then what is the procedure & in which year to get admission.
thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  2. Procedure to get admission in IIT Bombay after Diploma engineering? Score required in final semester?
  3. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB course after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. How to get admission for doing diploma in Civil after completion of 12th?
  7. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  9. Procedure to get admission in AMIE course for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  10. How to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. Procedure to get admission for BE in Civil Engineering after completion of 12th Science from RBSE with 81%? When can I get admission for this course?
  12. What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  13. Can I apply for B.Tech Civil Engineering after passing diploma? Procedure to take admission in a reputed college?
  14. Can a candidate be eligible to get direct admission into 2nd year of B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. Date of sale of Diploma Engineering forms? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. What is the procedure to take admission in 2nd year B.Tech civil engineering in PEC chandigarh after diploma in CE
  17. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  18. How to join B.Arch course while studying diploma in civil engineering?
25th October 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?

Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
8th December 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?

Can I get admission in barch after completing diploma in civil n in which year second or first year
22nd July 2014, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

yes. u can get admission in B.Arch 1 st year. but 'nata' exam is compulsory.
25th September 2018, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year student of diploma in civil Engineering. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?