22nd August 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change stream from Mechanical Engineering to Civil Engineering for Diploma student?

Hello Everyone,
I am doing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in 2nd semester. From third semester I want to change in Civil Engineering Diploma course. Is it possible?
If yes, what's the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to change stream from Mechanical Engineering to Civil Engineering for Diploma student? -- [New]
  2. Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.?
  3. How should I change branch to mechanical from civil? I am studying diploma in civil engineering
  4. Best stream to study among Mechanical, Computer, Electronics & Communication, Civil, Chemical and Automobile in Diploma in Engineering course?
  5. Can I change the stream to CSE or ECE if I have completed diploma with mechanical engineering?
  6. Can I change my engineering stream while doing btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I change my stream from mechanical engineering to computer science engineering after diploma?
  8. Should I change from chemical to mechanical engineering?
  9. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  10. Possibility to change stream into Mechanical Engineering if pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  11. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  12. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. How can I apply for Diploma CET to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  14. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  15. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering?
  16. Can I change my stream from Electronics and Electrical engineering to Mechanical or Computer engineering?
  17. Mr. Ummend Singh Bhati Group of College is AICTE accredited or not?
  18. If I have a backlog in one subject can I change from Civil to Mechanical Engineering after 1st year?
25th August 2015, 07:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change stream from Mechanical Engineering to Civil Engineering for Diploma student?

No, it is not possible to change stream from Mechanical Engineering to Civil Engineering after completion of your first year Diploma course. You need to pursue three years Diploma course in same stream. Since, you have opted Mechanical Engineering in your first year of Diploma course, you need to pursue your remaining two years Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?