15th April 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of Diploma CET will be released in Mysore? Cost of application form?

Hello guys,
I am looking for application form of
Diploma CET in Mysore. Please tell me
when the form will be issue?
And Also tell me the cost of form.

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of Diploma CET will be released? Cost of application form?
  2. Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released?
  3. Information, fee and examination date of CET for diploma holder? When the application form will be released?
  4. From where I will get the application form of Diploma CET? Date of upcoming Diploma CET?
  5. What is the syllabus for CFTRI entrance exam?
  6. When the application form of Diploma CET will be released in Karnataka? Examination date of Diploma CET?
  7. How can I get the application form of Diploma CET? Syllabus of Diploma CET?
  8. From where I can get the application form of Karnataka CET for Diploma student? Examination date and last date of application?
  9. Application form of CET for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management for Diploma holder?
  10. Last date to apply for NET Exam?
  11. Date of DRDO SET exam? From where to get the application form? Cost of the application form?
  12. When to recollect the association CET form? What is the cost of the application form?
  13. When the application form of NTSE will be released? Last date of form submission?
  14. When the AIPMT application form is released generally? Is AIPMT getting replaced by CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Any entrance exam is taken for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School in class 1? How to prepare the child for it?
  16. Last date for submission of CET form? Is it necessary to give CET for diploma?
  17. Is there an option for online application in KCET? Cost of the form, date of the test?
  18. Procedure to apply for Diploma CET? Cost of application?
22nd April 2015, 02:29 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: When the application form of Diploma CET will be released in Mysore? Cost of application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello guys,
I am looking for application form of
Diploma CET in Mysore. Please tell me
when the form will be issue?
And Also tell me the cost of form.
Karnataka Diploma Common Entry Test for students looking for admission into engineering colleges through lateral entry to 2nd year or third semester will by conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).

The notification is not yet announced by KEA. The tentative month for same is May 2015. The application process is completely online so you may not be issued any application forms in hard copy format.

Application fee (Tentative) is Rs. 600 for OBC and General category students. And Rs. 500 for others. You should deposit the fee in the form of DD in State Bank of Mysore.

DCET will be held in June 2015 tentatively. We will know the clear details only after notification is released. Please check the official website for latest and updated information about DCET. To check the same please click here.

Other details like Examination pattern, Educational Qualifications, Age criterion etc., can be found in the attachment below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf K DCET 2015.pdf(255.2 KB, 78 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?