21st March 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and criteria of B.Tech entrance exam for 3 years Diploma in Computer Science? Is there lateral entry exam for polytechnic student?

sir, what is the procrdure and criteria for BTECH entrance exam after completion 3 years diploma in computer science . Is there any lateral exam frm pollytecnic for BTECh??

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of lateral entry into B.Tech/B.E. for polytechnic passsout?
  2. What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry?
  3. How to get into Aeronautics after completing 10th with 91%?
  4. Will there be any Lateral Entry Scheme into 2nd year of BCA after completion of 3 years Diploma in Computer Science?
  5. Syllabus for polytechnic student for btech entrance exam in DTU
  6. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  7. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  8. After completing diploma from Bangalore will I be allowed for lateral entry exam?
  9. Is there a lateral entry option available for Polytechnic Diploma Students in AIEEE B.Tech Colleges?
  10. Am I eligible for lateral entry after completing Kerala Polytechnic 3 years diploma
  11. Can i get admission in engineering 2nd year after BCS?
  12. How may I get admission through lateral entry in DTU for B.tech course? I am studying CSE from Delhi polytechnic
  13. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  14. Detailed information about Lateral Engineering Entrance Test for Diploma in Computer Science Engineering 3rd year student?
  15. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E?
  16. Information about lateral entry exam after completing Diploma?
  17. How much % required in Diploma course to get into lateral entry?
  18. Lateral entry admission in diploma polytechnic in up and delhi -- [Most Discussed]
22nd March 2015, 06:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and criteria of B.Tech entrance exam for 3 years Diploma in Computer Science? Is there lateral entry exam for polytechnic student?

To get admission in B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear in Lateral entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET, etc. examinations which are conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
24th March 2015, 02:39 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure and criteria of B.Tech entrance exam for 3 years Diploma in Computer Science? Is there lateral entry exam for polytechnic student?

Yes You have to attempt LEET exam i.e Lateral Entry Engineering Test. This exam is conducted for the Diploma holders. After appearing to this exam you will get direct admission to 2nd year in engineering.

This exam is consist of two parts i.e:-
1. General Exam.
2. Professional Exam.

Age limit for the students are 28 years and student must have above 60% of marks in diploma.

General exam consist of 60 question's which are divided equally in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English.

Professional exam consist of 90 question's from the relevant engineering course.
9th July 2020, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ENTERANCE EXAM TO GET ADMISSION IN COMPUTER SCIENCE DEGREE COLLAGE ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?