21st December 2016, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do diploma course after completion of ITI in Mechanical motor vehicle trade?

Dear Sir/Mam, How can I do mechanical diploma to distance mode? I have completed my 2 years I.T.I. in mechanic motor vehicle trade. I am living in Gurgaon, Haryana. Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be good if you can answer me soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma if secured 76% in ITI(Motor Mechanic Vehicle Trade)?
  2. Can I apply for a job after passing ITI(Mechanical Motor Vehicle) MMV Trade(NCVT)
  3. Can I study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if pursuing ITI?
  4. Can I get admission in Diploma Mechanical after passing 2nd year of ITI in Motor Mechanic?
  5. Can I join correspondence Diploma Automobile course in any Government institute if completed ITI about 33 years ago?
  6. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineering through distance education?
  7. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  8. How to become a Motor Vehicle after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from BTE Delhi
  9. How can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering if completed ITI(Mechanic Motor Vehicle) and having 11 years of working experience in Automobile sector?
  10. Mechanical Diploma through correspondence in ITI Welder trade?
  11. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  12. What is the age limit for Civil PSI in Karnataka?
  13. How to study part time diploma in mechanical course in Dubai? I have completed ITI
  14. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to do diploma course after completion of ITI in COPA trade? -- [New]
  16. How to become a Motor Vehicle and Engineering Industries Insurance Surveyor?
  17. Diploma in Mechanical after diploma in ITI?
  18. Can I do part time/correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering after doing ITI and Apprenticeship in MMV trade
22nd December 2016, 11:16 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do diploma course after completion of ITI in Mechanical motor vehicle trade?

Candidates those who have completed their class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it can apply for the Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. You can also do the above mentioned course after the completion of ITI course.
Candidates must have to appear in the entrance examination conducted by the respective State council, qualifying in which they can take admission in different Colleges offering the above mentioned course.
23rd December 2016, 12:26 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to do diploma course after completion of ITI in Mechanical motor vehicle trade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam, How can I do mechanical diploma to distance mode? I have completed my 2 years I.T.I. in mechanic motor vehicle trade. I am living in Gurgaon, Haryana. Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be good if you can answer me soon!

The candidates after completion of ITI in Mechanical motor vehicle trade can pursue diploma course through lateral entry mode. The ITI candidates after 10th standard will be admitted to the second year of the diploma course. Candidates can apply online for the admission to the diploma course. Candidates can appear for the lateral entry entrance examination for the admission. The merit list will be prepared after entrance examination and candidates will be admitted through counseling. The above given is the admission procedure for diploma after ITI course.
23rd December 2016, 12:32 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear for an entrance test conducted by the state or by the prospective Institute you wish to get admission in. Once you clear the examination and fulfill the eligibility criteria, you will be most eligible to avail a seat to pursue Diloma course ahead.
23rd December 2016, 07:44 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

You can do diploma course in distance mode. But for that you have to enroll yourself in your institution. For admission you will need your results of 10th, 12th and ITI. These are some institutions of diploma course in which you can take admission :
1. Gatik Institute of professional studies, Pitampura, Delhi
2. CH Charan Singh Polytechnic, Delhi

Thanks
23rd December 2016, 08:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission in diploma after ITI, you need to apply for polytechnic entrance exam. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam. Being an ITI qualified candidate, you will be eligible for lateral entry admission in diploma course.

You being from Haryana means you need to apply for polytechnic entrance exam of the same state as the entrance is conducted on state level. Once you have performed well in the entrance exam with a good rank, you will be allotted college through counselling based on your preference.
23rd December 2016, 09:59 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Yes of course you can join in diploma course after ITI, there are many option available for you.After doing ITI in any Branch, you get an admission in 3rd semester through a Lateral Entry. Total duration of Polytechnic course is 6 semester, after ITI your course is 2 years.

Eligibility for diploma course:-

**You Must have passed high school from recognized board or should be ITI Graduate or 12th passed

**You Should have at least 40% marks in above qualification.
3rd January 2019, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my 12th and after that my ITI in motor mechanic vehicle. I wanna study further. How and what should I do? I'll be grateful if you reply as soon as possible. Thank you
27th March 2022, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B VOC DEGREE after iti mmv trade?
20th September 2022, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

MMV ITI TO MEKENIKAL E. ADMISSION IN 2 YEAR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?