13th December 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission in 2nd year degree in Gujarat after completing 10th from Gujarat and diploma from Maharashtra?

I have completed 10th from gujarat and diploma from maharastra now i want to take admission in second year degree in gujarat , Is it possible ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
  2. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat? I have passed diploma in EC
  3. Admission in 2nd year of engineering degree after completing diploma in engineering from a Gujarat College?
  4. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  5. List of the colleges in Gujarat offering diploma course in IT stream after 10th?
  6. Diploma holder from Gujarat can get admission in B.Tech course at Maharashtra? -- [New]
  7. What is the procedure to do BOE in Gujarat after completing diploma in Mechanical with 1 year experience in Operation Department in Powerplant in Gujarat?
  8. How can I get admission in Gujarat state for degree after passing diploma in Electrical from Maharashtra?
  9. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Gujarat Colleges after completing diploma in engineering in Maharashtra?
  10. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat after scoring 55% aggregate?
  11. What are the rules and regulations for diploma engineer of Gujarat to take admission in degree engineering course in Gujarat?
  12. How to get admission in B.Coma after completing diploma computer engineering course from Technical Education Board Gujarat
  13. Entrance exam to study B.Tech 2nd year in Gujarat Technical University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  14. Can students from Maharashtra give Gujarat CET?
  15. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  17. How to get admission in degree colleges in Gujarat in India? In which colleges can I get admission?
  18. Obstetrics and Gynaecology related diploma courses available for B.H.M.S. doctor in Gujarat?
16th April 2016, 12:52 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in 2nd year degree in Gujarat after completing 10th from Gujarat and diploma from Maharashtra?

Yes, definitely you can go for the Lateral Entry Entrance Exam for getting direct admission in the second year of your bachelor degree course. It does not matter from where you have completed your diploma and matriculation but one thing that you must take is that your school/college from where you have completed your matriculation and diploma must be well affiliated and recognized.
16th June 2022, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in 2nd year degree in Gujarat after completing 10th from Gujarat and diploma from Maharashtra?

i have completed my 10th in 2013 & started diploma but due to some medical issue drop taken by me .. now i have any chances to complete my diploma from second year admission ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?