31st October 2014, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in B.Tech at AMIE for diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?

Hello
I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering. l will give the examination of 6 semester. l am the appearing student of diploma in mechanical engineering. l want to take admission in amie for b.tech course.what is the procedure to take admission in amie?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech at AMIE for diploma in Mechanical Engineering student? -- [New]
  2. How can I take admission in AMIE? I have completed 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering
  3. Procedure to take admission in correspondence Mechanical engineering Diploma?
  4. Admission procedure and some doubts about AMIE
  5. How to take admission in AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical engineer
  6. How to take admission im AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  7. Can I do B.Tech from AMIE after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Syllabus and Admission Procedure for AMIE being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. What kind of entrance exam is conducted by IEI for the admission in AMIE-B.Tech for diploma holder?
  10. Opportunities to become Self-Employed after Diploma? Is AMIE best after Diploma?
  11. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  12. How to take admission in AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission in AMIE after passing diploma in electronics engineering
  14. How to do AMIE examination after finishing mechanical engineering
  15. How to take admission in AMIE after doing diploma in Mechanical engineering
  16. How can I submit application form of AMIE for B.Tech correspondence? How much fee is required? Procedure to get admission?
  17. How can I join AME after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Entrance test for admission in AMIE?
  18. How to do AMIE after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering with 85%
2nd November 2014, 05:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Tech at AMIE for diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?

After completing your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a AICTE approved college, you can apply for registration at AMIE as a Diploma Engineering candidate. After completion of registration, you will be eligible for appearing in examination for clearing AMIE course.

Registration is not a difficult process and you just need to have all the documents related to your qualification and application fee. Just visit the official website and apply for admission.

As a Diploma candidate you need to clear 13 subjects to get the Engineering degree. You have to study on your own and there will be no regular classes. You can study at your own pace. The course need to be completed in 6 years.

For more information visit https://www.ieindia.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?