13th November 2014, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?

sir
-what we should do to join diploma aerospace engineering after 12th class
-how much marks we should get in 12th class to join diploma aerospace
-how much money will be given to me
-what is the starting salary for aerospace engineering in india
-how much money we should pay for college to join aerospace engineering
-how much year we should study aerospace engineering

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  3. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  4. Is it right that we do should diploma to join Aerospace Engineering College?
  5. Difference between Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering? List of colleges in Hyderabad Offering diploma in this field?
  6. Job in UK as an engineer for B.Sc(aerospace engineering) student?
  7. List of colleges in Mumbai and Vashi which offers diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis? -- [New]
  8. What is the admission requirement and qualification for Aerospace Engineering
  9. Can I apply for aerospace engineering diploma course in Germany after completing B.Sc IT?
  10. Requirements for doing Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Top colleges for Aerospace Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I become an Aerospace Engineer? I have passed SSC with 80%
  12. Marks required in 12th to qualify for Aerospace Engineering? Is there any entrance exam? Should I pass the IIT exam? List of good Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to join Aerospace Engineering after completion of Diploma in EC?
  14. List of top government institutions for B.Tech(Aerospace engineering) in India? I'm pursuing diploma in Electrical engineering
  15. How to join Aerospace Engineering after passing diploma in civil engineering?
  16. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  17. How may I do M.Tech in aerospace engineering in India after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  18. How to become an Aerospace Engineer after passing 12th with 86%?
9th April 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?

Sir, I want to join NASA and for that I want to do b.tech by aerospace engineering so I wanted to know is IIT JEE only a exam which i have to crack to full fill my dream ???
26th March 2018, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?

Now I am studying in 12th standard. I want to join B.Tech Aerospace engineering. But I did not apply any entrance exam.What to do?
Please say good answer to me.
Thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?