15th March 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Requirements and terms & conditions to do Diploma in Homeopathy for R.M.P. Certificate holder having work experience?

Hello,
I have R.M.P certificate in Homeopathy and
also practicing about last 10 years.
Now I like to do a correspondence Homeopathy diploma course.
Kindly inform me requirements & terms conditions to do the course.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in diploma Homeopathy for 12th Arts with experience in Homeopathy?
  2. Legal Implications of practicing homoeopathy with RMP(AM) certificate.
  3. How to study diploma course in Homeopathy after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  4. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible to get government registration for Electro Homeopathy certificate? How to improve my qualification in Homeopathy?
  6. How can I get the Homeopathy Certificate through correspondence? I have passed 10th standard after KGCE certificate course
  7. Which are the valuable universities near Delhi? I am a graduate and a diploma holder
  8. What are the rights and responsibilities of Employer and Employee?
  9. Homeopathy diploma course for diploma engineer?
  10. Homeopathy diploma course for Diploma engineer?
  11. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  12. How to get a government job in homeopathic field?
  13. Conditions of receiving Diploma certificate?
  14. Is MD(AM) equivalent to MD(Homeopathy)?
  15. Homeopathy related diploma courses after 10th?
  16. Maximum age limit to appear in Energy Manager exam? Minimum work experience required for a diploma holder?
  17. Can I do Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence having backlogs in 12th Science? Colleges in Belgaum, Karnataka?
  18. After doing diploma I&C how to join Indian army with NCC entry ?
14th January 2017, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements and terms & conditions to do Diploma in Homeopathy for R.M.P. Certificate holder having work experience?

I have D.E.H.M diploma can i practice as a electrohomeopathy practioner in my city . Plz give me ans. I want to practice
28th February 2017, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements and terms & conditions to do Diploma in Homeopathy for R.M.P. Certificate holder having work experience?

I have completed R.M.P. course in Homeopathy & Alternative Medicines from West Bengal. Can I practice in Maharashtra or Mumbai? If No then what is the procedure to practice in Mumbai?
1st March 2017, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I Dr M.S.Rahman,M.Sc.(Botany);Ph.D.(Science) Retired Sericulture scientist,Govt. of Ondia ,age 62 want to practice Homeopathy because I know some thing about Homeopathy. For legal practice I want a certificate and how I do get the same . Please suggest me about the same. My E-mail ID: [email protected] ; Ph.: 8900378538 /8670997499.
Thanking you,
12th September 2020, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Md Shane Ahmad Bsc Biology,retired as DC BSF having RMP in homeopathy and want to do diploma course in homeopathy through correspondence.I am living in delhi.please suggest for diploma course in homeopathic medicine.My E mail ID [email protected] ph 9971418408.
Thanking you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?