1st November 2014, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?

Hi
i am 21 years. I want to do diploma in homeopathy.. But i have backlogs in my 12th sci. Still can i do dis diploma homeopathy course by correspondance? If s i can do den please help me with the colleges in karnataka wer i can do correspondance diploma in homeopathy..

Related Questions:
  1. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Where can I do correspondence diploma in Homeopathy?
  3. How to do diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence?
  4. How to do diploma in homeopathy by correspondence course?
  5. Is there any correspondence diploma course in Homeopathy? Which are he colleges in India
  6. How to get admission in diploma Homeopathy for 12th Arts with experience in Homeopathy?
  7. Which are the institutes offering correspondence course in diploma in Homeopathy?
  8. Fee structure for Homeopathy course in Correspondence? How to get admission for this course?
  9. How can I get the Homeopathy Certificate through correspondence? I have passed 10th standard after KGCE certificate course
  10. Qualification, fees and other details of Recognized Homeopathy course through correspondence?
  11. How to study diploma course in Homeopathy after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  12. How can I do correspondence homeopathy course if I am a 12th arts student?
  13. Can a commerce student with knowledge of homeopathy of 15 years do recognized DNMS correspondence course
  14. How to do correspondence Homeopathy course? Details about the colleges?
  15. List of colleges providing correspondence course in Homeopathy in Mumbai>?
  16. How can I do certified homeopathy correspondence course? Which colleges is provided? I have qualified 12th Arts
  17. Is it possible to get government registration for Electro Homeopathy certificate? How to improve my qualification in Homeopathy?
  18. How to enroll for Homeopathy Correspondence Course? Which are the recognized colleges in abroad and in India? Is there any age eligibility? Fee structure of it?
6th September 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?

can I pursue diploma in pharmacy by correspondence course and may that diploma could be used for opening a pharmacy?
21st June 2016, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?

I passed 12standerd I want to do any diploma course homiopathy I have already running a clinic successfully for every desese please give me the information
10th March 2017, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BHMS IInd year regular and I met with an accident, I was in coma, leg breaked and after four years I become perfect and I want to complete my remaining course through correspondence (I passed Ist year and Second year(one paper pathology is pending, I approached my college to complete my course but they told that Rules are changed and join again in Second year and Write all papers) Hence I am requesting you to give me details of course joining, fees etc., My e='mail address [email protected], thaking you (please send details as early as possible)
9th July 2018, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

I have passed Intermediate Science with physics , chemistry , Mathematics and English, Can I do diploma course in Homeopathy?
13th August 2019, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I am 2nd year arts failed and I worked in private hospital in Manvi tq Raichur district karnataka Work experience based now I have opened clinic for rural poor people help
Now I want recognised medical certificate.
My age is 56 years old
6th December 2019, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

I am a post graduate in botany and i wanted to pursue a diploma degree in homeopathy how can i proceed further and can you give me the best colleges in banglore
26th February 2020, 07:50 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

The eligibility to persue diploma in homeopathy is
Candidate must pass 12 standard in any stream
Candidate must be of a certain age group
You cannot be eligible for the course as you have not passed your 12 standard
23rd April 2020, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

H.S not sciences or bio sciences is it possible for DHMS course
15th July 2021, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Iam arts graduate with human science and social sciences. I can do diploma course in homeopathy.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?