20th May 2020, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I opt for further studies after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?

Hello, I am doing Diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. As we know Electronics is not a small field and it consists of a huge variety and it's like a sea of streams. So, which stream should I choose after my Diploma course?

3rd May 2021, 02:19 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I opt for further studies after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?

After completion of your diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering course, you can choose electronics and telecommunication / electronics and telecommunication engineering stream for pursuing BTech course.
Admission to diploma holders in BTech course are done through lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET JELET etc; which is conducted by your respective State Technical Board of Education.
4th May 2021, 09:38 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I opt for further studies after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?

After completion of your diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering courses, you can choose electronics and telecommunication / electronics and telecommunication engineering stream for pursuing BTech course.

Admission Procedure:-

Admission to diploma holders in Btech course are done through lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET etc; which is conducted by your respective State Technical Board of Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?