29th May 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available for Diploma in Ceramic Technology admission in Indian Institute of Ceramics?

Hello, I want to apply for Diploma in Ceramic Technology course from Indian Institute of Ceramics. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

17th March 2023, 12:32 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for Diploma in Ceramic Technology admission in Indian Institute of Ceramics?

Yes,there is an entrance exam to study Diploma in Ceramic Technology.

Duration of this course is 3 years.

Those candidates who have completed their 10th degree from a recognised university can study Diploma in Ceramic Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?