31st May 2018, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Insurance Law in MGSU?

I want to do PG Diploma in Insurance Law course from Maharaja Ganga Singh University. I would like to know that is there any entrance exam for taking admission in this institute for this course? Please tell me about this immediately.

Related Questions:
17th March 2023, 12:07 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Insurance Law in MGSU?

Yes, you have to appear in the entrance exam to study PG Diploma in Insurance Law.

Those candidates who have completed their graduation degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?