20th February 2015, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Is three years ITI(Electrical) course equivalent to Diploma?

Respected Sir
Kindly tell me that is three months
training in ITI in Electrical
is equal to diploma course in Electrical?
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in Electrical obtained from Indian Air Force is equivalent to 3 years diploma or not?
  2. Part time Diploma of 4 years is equivalent to 3 years Diploma? Am I eligible for government exam?
  3. Whether 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management is equivalent to Degree?
  4. PG diploma of 2 years is equivalent to Masters?
  5. Two years diploma after ITI is equivalent to 3 years full Diploma?
  6. Is Diploma equivalent to 12th?
  7. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  8. Whether 3 years Diploma program is equivalent to Lateral Entry Diploma program?
  9. Is diploma equivalent to 12th? I have done 3 years Polytechnic diploma in CSE from technical board -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Diploma of 3 years done from State Technical Board is equivalent to 10+2?
  11. What is Associate Membership Diploma in Institute of Engineers (India)? Is it equivalent to 3 years diploma?
  12. Can I apply for post asking for full 3 years diploma in electrical engineering? Is 2 years diploma in electrical engineering after ITI equivalent to full 3 years diploma in electrical?
  13. Diploma done after 10th is equivalent to a graduate degree?
  14. Graduate Diploma is equivalent to degree? Which Diploma would be equal to Bachelor of Business Administration?
  15. One year diploma in Architecture is equivalent to 3 years diploma?
  16. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  17. Any courses related to computer engineering after 10th standard?
  18. Is Polytechnic Diploma course equivalent to 12th according to UP Shiksha Parishad? -- [New]
22nd February 2015, 07:33 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is three years ITI(Electrical) course equivalent to Diploma?

No, ITI training is not equivalent to Diploma course. Diploma course has higher value than ITI course. Both ITI and Diploma courses can be pursued after completion of 10th standard from a recognised board. The duration of ITI course is 2 years and that of Diploma is 3 years. Candidates who have completed 2 years ITI course need to pursue 2 years Diploma i.e., from second year of Diploma course. Finally, I conclude that ITI training is not equivalent to Diploma course.
21st February 2016, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

if draughtsman has experienced about 25years then is it equal to the diploma????
9th September 2019, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir please confirm me three years diploma with electronic engineering can fill govt form of diploma electrical engineering or its equivalent
30th July 2020, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Provisional National Trade certificate, Mechanic (motor Vehicle) three years?
30th July 2020, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Provisional National Trade certificate, Mechanic (motor Vehicle) eligible three years?
20th July 2022, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir
Two year ncvt electrical and oneyear nac electrical is 3year diploma equal?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?