8th October 2022, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Three yearsDiploma holdr canapplyfor SI potition in Karnataka?

I have completed 3 years diploma so please tell me that can i apply SI post in Karnataka? if i completed 3 years diploma can i apply for si position in karnataka?

8th October 2022, 08:54 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Three yearsDiploma holdr canapplyfor SI potition in Karnataka?

The required minimum educational qualification for the recruitment as Sub Inspector is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, diploma qualification is not equivalent to bachelor degree and you are not eligible to appear for sub inspector recruitment examination.
10th October 2022, 01:15 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The minimum education required for appearing in SI (Sub Inspector) recruitment examination is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, just one the basis of 3 year diploma course you are not eligible for appearing in SI recruitment examination as diploma degree is not considered equivalent to a graduation degree and therefore you need to pursue a graduation degree course in order to be eligible for SI recruitment examination.
10th October 2022, 10:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for the Sub Inspector position in Karnataka is a candidate must have passed a three-year bachelor's degree or equivalent in any stream from a recognized university. The candidate must be a Karnataka resident or have a Karnataka domicile certificate. A candidate's minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 25 years.
11th October 2022, 07:31 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for the SI recruitment examination in Karnataka after pursuing and completion of the bachelor degree course.

The required educational qualification is bachelor degree. So with diploma qualification you are not eligible to appear in the examination.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in Written as well as Physical test for the final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?