1st August 2014, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Topic wise syllabus for lateral entry test LEET of UPTU?

please send me the syllabus-
syllabus of leet (diploma) in upsee
topic wise syllabus for lateral entry test LEET (diploma) in uptu exam

11th April 2023, 04:46 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Topic wise syllabus for lateral entry test LEET of UPTU?

The syllabus for LEET of UPTU is as follows:
  • Mathematics: Topics covered in mathematics include Algebra, Trigonometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Probability, and Statistics.
  • Engineering Mechanics: This subject covers topics such as Statics, Dynamics, Kinematics, Kinetics, Work, Energy, Power, Friction, and Moments of Inertia.
  • Basic Electrical Engineering: This subject covers topics such as Electric Circuits, Electromagnetic Fields, Electrical Machines, Power Systems, and Control Systems.
  • Basic Electronics Engineering: Topics covered in basic electronics engineering include Electronic Devices and Circuits, Digital Electronics, Analog Electronics, and Signals and Systems.
  • Engineering Graphics: This subject covers topics such as Projection of Points, Lines, and Planes, Orthographic Projections, Sectional Views, Isometric Projections, and Perspective Projections.
  • Introduction to Computer Programming: This subject covers topics such as Basics of Computer, Programming Languages, Flowcharts, Algorithms, and Data Structures.
  • General Awareness: This subject covers topics such as History of Science and Technology, Current Affairs, and General Knowledge related to fields like Engineering, Science, and Technology.
  • English: This section tests the candidate's command over English Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension, and Writing Skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?