8th May 2014, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Exemption in III Licentiate and Associate papers for PGDM in Insurance & Banking holder?

I have done my PGDM in Insurance and Banking from SCMS-Cochin.. My syllabus has covered almost all the basics of Life and Non life.. I'm currently working for an insurance company where I'm in the Non life section.. I'd like to know what all exemptions I'll get in the Licenciate, Associate exams.. Since the portions covered under the licenciate exam has already been covered by my PGDM course, I'd like to know.. Kindly advice.. Sindhu

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available after completing graduation in BBI?
  2. Any certification exam that I can appear after passing out the IRDA online exam?
  3. After completing the specialized diploma in Acturial science from III will I be getting a job in Actuary field?
  4. Licentiate (Life and Non-Life) Principles of Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Licentiate general insurance last years question papers for preparation
  6. What is the procedure to claim entire exemption from Licentiate Examination
  7. Licentiate (Life and Non-Life) Insurance Business Environment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. HLPCE college is good for PGDM in Finance & Banking?
  9. Licentiate (Life and Non-Life) Practice of General Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. What to do next after B.Com for career in Banking & Insurance sector with HDFC Life?
  11. From where can I get the scanned copies of Question Papers of Insurance Associate Examination?
  12. Licentiate (Life And Non-Life) Practice Of Life Assurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. How to apply for CS being PGDM holder?
  14. Kuvempu University BBM Second Year-Law And Practice Banking And Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. How to do M.Com in banking management after completign B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fee structure?
  16. Where to get Licentiate question papers?
  17. How to clear the Associate exam conducted by Insurance Institute of India? Solved question papers of Associate Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. As a BBI [Bachelor of Banking & Insurance] can i go for M.sc (I.T), M.C.A or MBA (I.T) course?
11th April 2023, 04:44 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Exemption in III Licentiate and Associate papers for PGDM in Insurance & Banking holder?

The exemptions you can receive in the III Licentiate and Associate papers for your PGDM in Insurance and Banking program will depend on the specific courses and topics covered in your program.

You can check with the Insurance Institute of India (III) to see which subjects and courses are included in their Licentiate and Associate programs, and compare them with the courses you have completed in your PGDM program. If there is significant overlap between the two programs, you may be eligible for exemptions in certain papers.

To claim exemptions, you will need to provide official transcripts and other relevant documents from your PGDM program to the III. The III will review your documentation and determine which papers you are eligible to be exempted from.

It is important to note that exemptions are not guaranteed and the III has the final say in determining which papers you are eligible to be exempted from. Additionally, even if you are granted exemptions, you may still need to complete certain papers or courses to meet other requirements for certification or licensing in the insurance industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?