23rd January 2014, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?

respected sir/madam i am a student of diploma in mechanical engineering and after completing diploma am want to study in marine engineering in degree? So here any way to get addmision and how much percentage required in diploma? Please help me.. My email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a marine engineer after Polytechnic? How much percentage is required to take admission in marine engineering college
  2. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  4. Can I do marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  6. Percentage required to take admission in Marine Engineering after Polytechnic(Mechanical)? Fee structure of the course?
  7. How to join Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? List of colleges for the course?
  8. How much marks are needed to get into IIT Madras?
  9. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. How to get admission in marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch?
  11. Can I get admission in marine engineering after studying diploma in electronics and video engineering
  12. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Engineering colleges in Maharashtra considering Diploma students for admission? Percentage required to get into these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I do Marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  15. Best Marine Engineering Colleges? Qualifications required for entering Maring Engineering Course? Can I join after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  17. How to do B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing diploma in ETC?
  18. Can I do marine engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?

1st February 2014, 09:32 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?

Yes, you can get admission in Marine Engineering after completion of your diploma course in mechanical engineering. Marine Engineering is considered as one of the toughest and challenging field of engineering and you need to work hard to excel in this field. Since you are diploma in mechanical so you cannot go for marine engineering directly through lateral entry scheme. You need to appear in the entrance exams and then on the basis of the score and rank secured by you, you will get admission. The percentage required to be eligible for most of the entrance exams is 60% in diploma course.

The entrance exams through which you can get admission in marine engineering institutes are :-
-Marine Engineering & Research Institute Entrance Exam
-Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test
-Marine Engineering & Research Institute Entrance Exams
-Indian maritime University Common Entrance Test
-All India Common Entrance Test
-IIT Joint Entrance Examination
-All India Engineering Entrance Examination

The top institutes in this field are :-
-Indian Institute of Maritime Studies
-Maharashtra Academy of Engineering & Educational Research
-Marine Engineering and Research Institute
-International Maritime Institute
-Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering
-Birla Institute of Technology & Science
-Mohamed Sathak Engineering College
-College of Engineering, Anna University
-University of Madras
-Annamalai University
-Chennai School of Ship Management

8th August 2015, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?

can i get admission in MARINE ENGINEERING after DIPLOMA in MECHANICAL
IF i have started my diploma on SSC base ?????

15th August 2015, 10:00 PM
DSP@1

The eligibility criteria for diploma students into the engineering field are as follows.

-Candidate must be the Citizen of India,
-Candidate must have completed his/her diploma from the recognized university,
-Candidate must have possessed minimum of 45% marks in their diploma.
-5% relaxation is given to the SC/ST/OBC candidates.

These are the criteria for any diploma or B.Sc. candidates who want to go to the engineering field through lateral entry.

If you want to do the same Marine Engineering course in graduation also then you have to work hard for the entrance test,because as the Marine Engineering seats were very limited there will be a lot of competition for those seats.You have to score good marks in the entrance test so you will have more chance to get the seat in Marine Engineering.

1st September 2015, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I am studing deploma in computer engg. And i am welling to study marin engg. . .how many percentag want to get in deploma? Ans me. . [email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?