12th May 2011, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?

I m in diploma in mechanical engg. Can i do marine engg. Sent required percentage in diploma & fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  2. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Can I do marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. What is the fee structure to do marine engineering course after passing B.E Mechanical Engineering
  5. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I do marine engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  7. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  8. How to do mechanical engineering after diploma in marine engineering?
  9. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  10. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  11. Duration of marine engineering course? What is the fee structure of it?
  12. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  13. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  14. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  15. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  16. Duration of the Marine Engineering course? Which college is suitable for this course? Fee structure and where can I get the job
  17. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities? -- [New]
  18. Can I join Marine Engineering after passing mechanical engineering?
31st May 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?

i finished diploma in mechanical engineering can i do marine engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?