21st April 2016, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of studying Diploma over 12th standard?

Dear Sir,
I have passed 10th and I am confused whether to do Diploma or 12th. I have written Diploma Entrance Test but I don't know the benefits of doing Diploma over 12th?

22nd April 2016, 05:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying Diploma over 12th standard?

Those who want to start earning at an early age should go for diploma courses. There are many diploma courses available according to various skills required in various industries. You can easily get a decent job in industry if you have good skills after completion of diploma.

If you want to study higher then diploma is not a good option. It will be better to go for class 12th. After that you can look for B.Tech or any other course.
30th April 2017, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am complete 12 i want to study diploma and then engineering while working with diploma. Is it is good? Then what is the course i will choose and procedure.2017
13th September 2017, 01:53 PM
kunalroy89

Diploma will set you in a technical line right from beginning.And it will also let you earn from younger age, although lower, but money will be there.
Doing 12th, you can have more options ahead of you than diploma.You can choose afterwards as 2years will help you get more mature and you may develop new interest.
B.Tech can be completed after both Diploma and 12th but after diploma you can start working right then at higher level than 12th.

If you are interested in engineering,not due to society pressure or family pressure,and in need of money early, then Diploma is best for you. You can't go back after doing diploma.
If you are still not sure of engineering or specific branch of engineering,and also want to keep your options open,then go for 12th.You will have more flexibility but earning process will start a bit late.
13th September 2017, 02:00 PM
kunalroy89

Diploma will set you in a technical line right from beginning.And it will also let you earn from younger age, although lower, but money will be there.
Doing 12th, you can have more options ahead of you than diploma.You can choose afterwards as 2years will help you get more mature and you may develop new interest.
B.Tech can be completed after both Diploma and 12th but after diploma you can start working right then at higher level than 12th.

If you are interested in engineering,not due to society pressure or family pressure,and in need of money early, then Diploma is best for you. You can't go back after doing diploma.
If you are still not sure of engineering or specific branch of engineering,and also want to keep your options open,then go for 12th.You will have more flexibility but earning process will start a bit late.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?