22nd February 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after Diploma in EEE other than taking B.Tech?

I have completed in diploma EEE with 70 % but i want to do anything different then simply doing B.Tech please suggest any thing? I just don't want to do just the usual as like taking up the B.Tech course but want to try something different but at the same time need to make sure that I will get a better job to have a better future.

25th February 2015, 06:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after Diploma in EEE other than taking B.Tech?

There are many course options before you apart from B.Tech course. However, going for B.Tech course is an ideal option since it is the same field of study to your diploma and it has a very wide job scope in modern world. Some of the courses which you can pursue after completion of diploma are:-

1.Fashion design
2.Garment technology
3.Interior design and decoration
4.Leather technology
5.Plastic technology
6.Textile design
7.B.C.A
8.B.B.A
9.B.Com
10.B.Sc
11.Banking diploma
12.Finance diploma
13.Mass Communication
14.Tourism
15.Aviation
16.Hotel Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?