28th February 2017, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses I can study after completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

What are the courses I can study after completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Can you please list them for me which I can take up next? It will be helpful for me to decide on the better career future? Awaiting for your valuable suggestions.

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  3. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  4. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering? -- [New]
  5. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  6. Courses available to study for Diploma Electrical and Electronics holder?
  7. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  8. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  9. Career opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering except B.Tech and B.E courses? Courses relating to the same field in Ernakulam and Thrissur District?
  10. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  11. What are the courses available to study in UG for Diploma Electrical and Electronics holder except B.Tech?
  12. Which is better among AMIE and B.Tech to study after Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  13. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
  14. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering being a Diploma Electronics Engineer? Is it beneficial to study?
  15. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Courses available to study in B.Tech for Electronics Diploma holder?
  17. How can I get admission to study B.E. in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  18. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
1st March 2017, 06:32 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the courses I can study after completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the courses I can study after completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Can you please list them for me which I can take up next? It will be helpful for me to decide on the better career future? Awaiting for your valuable suggestions.

The aspirant can study the following courses after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering;

BE/BTech in Electrical Engineering
BE/BTech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
BE/BTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
BE/BTech in Computer Science Engineering
BTech in Information Technology
1st March 2017, 09:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses I can study after completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

After completion of your three years Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering course, you can pursue your higher higher studies in B.E/ B.Tech course. Being a Diploma holder, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/ B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process. To get lateral entry admission in B.E/ B. Tech course, you have to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education.
1st March 2017, 10:17 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

List of the courses in which you can apply after completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering:-

Software Electronics

Signal Processing

Computer Engineering

Power Electronics

Biomedical Imaging

Hardware

Embedded Systems.
2nd March 2017, 12:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering candidates can do B.Tech course through lateral entry exam.

Eligibility criteria for lateral entry exam:-
  • Candidate should have passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 50% marks.
  • Candidate should have passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 50% marks.
  • Candidate's age should be above 18 years.
2nd March 2017, 01:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

After completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering there are lots of courses which will help you to get better job opportunities in future. In order to give you the exact details I have listed below some of the most popular courses:

> Certificate Program in CCNA

> Certificate Program in PLC

> Certificate Program in Robotics and Intelligent Systems

> Certificate Program in VLSI Technology

> Certification in Embedded System

> Hardware Networking course

> SCADA

> Power ELectronics NPTEL course

> Testing and Measurement course

> Certification course in Control System

> Signal Processing course

> Mechatronics course

> Certification course in Real Time Operating Systems

> Advanced training in System Engineering

> Advanced course in DC and AC motors etc.
3rd March 2017, 12:04 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

After the completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, you may opt for the B.E or B.Tech course in the same field.
Candidates those who have completed their Diploma course from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to get direct admission in the second year of B.E or B.Tech course through lateral entry process.

Apart from that you can also opt for the courses like:-

PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)
SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System)
HVAC (Heat Ventilation Air conditioning )system
Hands on Training in Switchgear.
AUTOCAD
3rd March 2017, 01:03 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Course Opportunities available after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering:

There are many course opportunities available to pursue after successful completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering course. Although there are many course opportunities available, going for B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering is the best option for you.

Yes, you may find good number of job opportunities after completion of Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and as it is a core stream you may find employment opportunities in,

>> IT Sector

>> Core Sector

>> Government Sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?