15th March 2015, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

What is the cut-off required for diploma to do Engineering degree?

What is the cut-off required for diploma to do Engineering degree? What is the expectation by the colleges? I just want to know this to ensure that I would be eligible for doing the Engineering degree after my diploma completion. So, please help me with the answer. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  2. List of colleges with cutoff required for admission in B.E. at Mumbai for Diploma in Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  3. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  4. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  5. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  6. How to get admission in B.E. in an engineering college of Gujrat after diploma in CSE from G.T.U.?
  7. Is there any way to get a degree after diploma except engineering? Why diploma isn't considered as degree?
  8. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  9. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  10. What is the cutoff marks required to join Mechatronics? I have completed diploma in instrumentation and control engineering
  11. Previous years solved question papers of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade III? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Cutoff marks list of all engineering colleges in Nagpur University for getting admission in degree after diploma?
  13. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  14. Additional courses along with engineering degree
  15. How many semester's marks are including in degree from diploma, in G.T.U? How can I get admission in electrical engineering degree?
  16. Can a CWA apply for Management traninee in Food corporation in India ?
  17. What should i choose between a Diploma and a Degree course in Civil Engineering?
  18. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?
23rd March 2015, 08:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut-off required for diploma to do Engineering degree?

To be eligible to pursue Engineering course, you must have completed three years Diploma course with an aggregate of at least 40% marks from a recognised board and to get admission in B.Tech course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?