14th January 2016, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

What degree course can I do after diploma in catering and hotel management? Am I eligible to do Food science and processing degree?

What degree courses can I do after a diploma in catering and hotel management? Can I upgrade to food science and processing?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a degree for my diploma in hotel management? How can I convert my diploma into degree?
  2. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  3. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  4. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  5. How to go for higher studies after completing my diploma in Hotel Management, Catering Technology from IHMCT Chennai?
  6. How to apply for masters course after 3 year diploma in Hotel Management and Catering?
  7. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  8. Am I eligible for 3 years LLB after B.Sc Hotel Management?
  9. List reference books for Food Science and Technology course?
  10. Whether 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management is equivalent to Degree?
  11. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  12. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  13. Having Maths in 12th will create any problem to become Chef?
  14. Details of IIHM course? What is the syllabus of it?
  15. What is the fee structure for DHMCT course? I have passed intermediate at an age of 19
  16. How to join catering jobs in IRCTC after B.Sc in catering science and hotel Management?
  17. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience
  18. How can I do MSc Nutrition and Dietetics from IGNOU through distance learning programme? -- [Most Discussed]
16th January 2016, 12:51 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What degree course can I do after diploma in catering and hotel management? Am I eligible to do Food science and processing degree?

Right after completion of Diploma in catering and hotel management you have various courses available in graduation like Bachelor of science in Food Science.

Here are the colleges offers Bachelors in Food science are given below :

>> Central Agricultural university

>> Maharshi Dayanad

>> West Benhal Universy

>> Bharath re university College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?