14th March 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

What is difference between I.T.I. and Diploma?

I have completed my Diploma and engineering in Information Technology,
Does it mean I am I.T.I. holder? If not what does ITI mean? Do I need to apply for it separately to complete it or so after diploma course?

please please please please please reply me as early as possible.

14th March 2015, 09:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is difference between I.T.I. and Diploma?

No, you are not considered as an ITI holder even after completion of your Diploma and Engineering courses in Information Technology. ITI stands for Industrial Training Institute. It is a course which can be pursued in between 10th standard and Diploma course. Candidates who have completed two years ITI course can get direct admission in the second year of Diploma course. Since, you had already completed Diploma and Engineering courses, there is no need to apply for this course.
22nd April 2016, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

What is good to do after completion of 12th class wid 83% in commerce streme... ITI or Diploma?
24th April 2016, 03:02 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is good to do after completion of 12th class wid 83% in commerce streme... ITI or Diploma?
See, ITI stands for Industrial Training Institute which provide any student a instant techinical skill which is require and helpfull in industries and manufacturing sectors.
however, diploma is engineering of basic level. Once you complete your diploma you will gain a good command over the stream and your skill will even more improve once you completed your graduation (means engineering) in this stream.
Since, you have completed your 12th standard with commerce stream you are not allowed to do diploma or engineering. However you can pursue ITI in preferable trade.
10th June 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I've completed 2 years diploma in civil engineering...
Do I need to do the 3years diploma again?
11th June 2016, 11:52 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I've completed 2 years diploma in civil engineering...
Do I need to do the 3years diploma again?
After completing 2 years diploma in civil engineering you can directly get admission in 3rd semester of B.tech/B.E of civil engineering through LEET.
LEET is an abbreviation of Lateral Entry Entrance Test. To apply for LEET you must have completed you diploma in any specific branch with at least of 60% marks in aggregate. Reserved catagory applicants will be given relaxation in percentage according to government's regulation.
13th July 2016, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Difference between iti and diploma in electrical .
Im passed graduation in arts stream i m interested in this plz suggest what can i do iti or diploma in electrical
2nd August 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 3 years of diploma, is I AM eligible for iti jobs also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?