30th September 2012, 11:58 AM
prathmesh36

What is the difference between Full Time and Part Time Diploma course? What is the difference between semester and yearly pattern?

what is the difference between full time diploma and part time diploma?
what is the difference between semester and yearly pattern

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between part time and full time post graduation diploma
  2. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D? -- [New]
  4. What is the difference among part time, full time and Correspondence M.Tech course?
  5. MCA part time course: Admission procedure? Form dates? difference between part time and correspondence?
  6. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Difference between Part Time MBA and Full Time MBA? List of good colleges for doing part time MBA in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for MBA parttime course?
  8. Difference between entrance test for part time and full time PGDM course at Fore Institute of Management, New Delhi?
  9. Procedure to complete part time MBA?
  10. What is the admission procedure of MCA part time course? Difference between part time and correspondence MCA?
  11. List of institutes offering B.Ed(Correspondence) course from Mumbai University? How may i get details for the same
  12. Which are the engineering courses and colleges around Tamilnadu?
  13. Should I choose Executive MBA or Regular MBA?
  14. How should I get a seat in Symbiosis Pune?
  15. Which course is better to take admission between Part time MBA and Full time MBA being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. How to do part time B.E equivalent to full time? Is there any course available in India?
  17. Want to do Mtech/MBA at same time, which one to do part time and which one full time?
  18. What is the difference in BSc Nursing and GNM?
30th September 2012, 03:12 PM
rch91

Default Re: What is the difference between Full Time and Part Time Diploma course? What is the difference between semester and yearly pattern?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prathmesh36 View Post
what is the difference between full time diploma and part time diploma?
what is the difference between semester and yearly pattern
Part time diploma is when you classes are conducted only at weekends and you have to study by yourself mostly.
Full time is classes are conducted daily as per college or university schedule.
Semester system is when exams are conducted half yearly i.e. six months.
Yearly pattern is when exams are conducted after whole one year i.e. your session ends yearly.
13th October 2012, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between Full Time and Part Time Diploma course? What is the difference between semester and yearly pattern?

what is annual and semester system? What are the differences of annual and semester system?
20th March 2022, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete diploma course in third year by taking gap of one year
19th August 2022, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Part time diploma kitne maximum distance tk se kar sakte h government job krne ke sath sath
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?