5th November 2016, 12:15 AM
Kashi Rattu

What is the fee structure of Diploma in Agriculture? What is the course duration?

Hello Sir, I would like to take a Dealership in agricultural fertilizer and pesticide for which I need a Diploma. Kindly tell me about the Diploma fees and the time duration of the course.

Kashi Rattu.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure and course duration of B.Sc Agriculture course? Is there any age limit to pursue the course? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges with fee structure and course duration of Agriculture Diploma course in Shimoga and Chikkamagaluru? Eligibility to apply?
  3. List PG Diploma colleges for studying Agriculture? What is the fee structure of the course?
  4. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  5. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  6. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  7. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  8. Course duration, fee structure and correspondence availability for diploma in Fire safety course?
  9. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
  10. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the fee structure and duration of diploma in e-commerce and diploma in computer applications?
  12. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  13. Which PG diploma course should I choose in Hyderabad Campus? Fee structure of it?
  14. Duration and yearly fee structure of diploma in Marine Engineering for 10th passed candidate?
  15. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  16. How can I apply to study Diploma in Rheumatology after completing MD in Medicine? Course duration and fee structure of this course?
  17. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
  18. Detailed information about AMIE admission procedure, fee structure and duration of course
6th November 2016, 02:44 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of Diploma in Agriculture? What is the course duration?

Diploma in Agriculture is a course which can be pursued after completing 10th standard. The duration of this course is extended to 4 years for then candidates who wants to join after 10th standard and 2 years for the candidates who wants to join after 12th standard.

The fee structure of this course approximately ranges from Rs. 1,10,000/- to Rs. 1,50,000/- including all facilities. However, the fees does not remains the same in every college/university. It may change every year depending upon the colleges/universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?