31st October 2015, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get diploma seat after completion of 10th with 80% marks?

I cannot give exam of J.E.T Test but i want admission in diploma of G.N.E college.Sir how can i got seat in diploma in your college,I have passed 10th class n' i got 80% marks.So' Sir you tell me how can i got seat.? Awaiting for the answer from all.

Thank you!

1st November 2015, 07:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get diploma seat after completion of 10th with 80% marks?

No, you cannot get admission in Diploma course in G.N.E college without appearing in J.E.T (Joint Entrance Test) examination. The admissions to Diploma course in G.N.E college are done purely on the basis of Joint Entrance Test which is conducted by Punjab State Board of Technical Education. Without appearing in entrance examination, you can get admission in Diploma course in G.N.E college. So, I suggest you to appear in J.E.T examination to get admission in Diploma course in G.N.E college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?