9th July 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements of doing Marine engineering? Can I do marine engineering after diploma in Mechanical engineering?

I'm doing diploma in mechanical engineering. I'm in last year of diploma. can I do Marine engineering after diploma. what are the requirements for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  3. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  4. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Can i take marine engineering after mechanical diploma?
  6. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  7. Which subjects can I take in marine engineering after diploma in Mechanical?
  8. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  9. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  10. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  11. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  13. What are the requirements of doing Marine engineering? Can I do marine engineering after diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  14. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  15. Shall I appear for marine engineering after doing mechanical engineering? What are the requirements for it?
  16. How to do mechanical engineering after diploma in marine engineering?
  17. Is it possible to do Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
12th July 2015, 07:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements of doing Marine engineering? Can I do marine engineering after diploma in Mechanical engineering?

Yes, you can pursue Marine Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. Candidates who have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects or three years Diploma course from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Marine Engineering course. You can get direct admission in second year of four years Marine Engineering course by appearing and qualifying Lateral Entry examination conducted by your respective state entrance examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in Marine Engineering course.
13th July 2015, 06:18 PM
pointer01

Default Re: What are the requirements of doing Marine engineering? Can I do marine engineering after diploma in Mechanical engineering?

Hello,

Yes Dear, you can do marine engineering after diploma and the course is for 4 years duration but for you it will be of 3 years as you will take the lateral entry in 2nd year of B.tech. By qualifying entrance exam of lateral entry you will allotted a seat in college on the basis of your rank.
Some institutes in which you can apply for admission for doing marine engineering are-RL Institute of natural sciences.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?