6th June 2020, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing Diploma Mechanical course for better future?

Respected Sir/Madam, I will completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in this year. What should I do after this Diploma course for better future or for better knowledge? Please let me know asap.

9th June 2020, 02:18 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing Diploma Mechanical course for better future?

You can opt for various things after diploma in mechanical engineering.

You can go for job in companies.

You can take admission in B.E through lateral entry. For lateral entry you need to have 60% aggregate in diploma.

You can go certification course after diploma.

Degree is always better than diploma. So it would be better that you go for degree.

After that you can go for any M.E. or MBA if possible.

Higher studies will help you achieve good job and batter salary packages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?