30th September 2016, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of diploma in Aeronautical engineering?

What should I do after completion of diploma in Aeronautical engineering? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details on the same. can you please let me know what are the steps to be followed next? it will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course?
  2. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission?
  4. Can I try for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  5. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I do after completion of diploma in Aeronautical engineering?
  7. How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. Which course is better to take in diploma course to do in Tezpur University?
  10. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  12. Which is the entrance exam to give for doing aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course?
  13. What should I do after completion of diploma in Aeronautical?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to take B.Tech Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  16. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  17. Am I eligible to do Aeronautics after completion of diploma in EEE course?
  18. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
30th September 2016, 08:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma in Aeronautical engineering?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/ B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering. Being a Diploma holder, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/ B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process. You need to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board.
30th September 2016, 08:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma in Aeronautical engineering?

Course opportunities available to pursue after completion of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering:

Although there are many streams available to pursue after completion of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course, the best course I would strongly suggest you to go with is B.E/ B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering course. Course list that is available is given below.

>> B.E/ B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering

>> M.E/ M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering

>> Ph.D in the same stream

After successful completion of course Bachelor Degree, you may find employment opportunities in,

* DRDL
* HAL
* DRDO
* Civil Aviation Department
* Helicopter Corporation of India
* Indian Airlines
* ISRO
* Air India
30th September 2016, 09:10 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Since you have done the diploma in the Aeronautical Engineering, I would like to advice to go for a full fledged degree course after the diploma which will add more value to your resume.

Yes, after the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
30th September 2016, 09:44 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You can do higher study after completion of diploma in Aeronautical Engineering :-

Bachelor of Engineering in Aeronautical Engineering

Bachelor of Engineering in Aerospace Engineering

Bachelor of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering

Bachelor of Technology in Aerospace Engineering

Advanced diploma in Aerospace Engineering and Management

Advanced diploma in Aviation Maintenance

Advanced diploma in Aircraft Maintenance.
30th September 2016, 09:45 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Courses you can do after Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering:

After completion of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering, you can go with B.E/ B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering. You may find various courses after completion of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course. They are,

>> B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering

>> B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering

>> B.E in Aerospace Engineering

>> B.E in Aeronautical Engineering

Besides these courses there are other courses that are available are Advanced Diploma course. Streams available in that are, Aircraft Maintenance, Aviation Maintenance and Aerospace Engineering.
30th September 2016, 09:53 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering, you have two options. The first one is related to higher studies and the second one is related to job.

You can continue your higher studies in Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology (Aeronautical Engineering) course after completion of your Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course. As a Diploma holder, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Aeronautical Engineering course through lateral entry admission process.

In case, if you are interested to do a job and earn money then, you can apply for government and private jobs which are based on Diploma qualification and related to your field.
30th September 2016, 11:15 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed your diploma in Aeronautical Engineering hence you should definitely pursue a degree course in Aeronautical Engineering to make yourself eligible to write civil services exams, RTO, PO exams etc. Moreover after completion of your degree in Aeronautical Engineering you will have lot of job opportunities.
30th September 2016, 11:54 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

You can do B.tech in Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in Aeronautical engineering.you can get admission in Second Year through lateral entry.

After completion of B.tech in Aeronautical engineering you can works as:-

>>Graduate Engineer Trainees

>>Assistant Technical Officers

>>Thermal Design Engineer
Consultants

>>Mechanical Design Engineer

>>Aerospace Designer Checker

>>Assistant Aircraft Engineers.
1st October 2016, 12:22 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do after completion of diploma in Aeronautical engineering? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details on the same. can you please let me know what are the steps to be followed next? it will be helpful if you can answer me soon.
After completing Diploma Aeronautical Engineering program, one may go for Higher degree course in Aeronautical Engineering or you can apply for a job. There are so many reputed companies like, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited(HAL), Defence Research and Development Laboratories(DRDO) etc, which offer job opportunities to Diploma in Aeronautical engineering students. Being a Diploma its always better that you can prefer higher degree course after Diploma course. You can apply for B.Tech or B.E in Aeronautical engineering course. You are dierectly eligible for 2nd year in B.Tech or B.E through lateral entry scheme.
1st October 2016, 01:10 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for B.E/B.Tech course in relevant stream through Lateral Entry Scheme after completion of diploma in Aeronautical engineering.

Some of the course options after Diploma in Aeronautical engineering :-

Bachelor of Engineering in Aeronautical Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering in Aerospace Engineering
Bachelor of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering
Bachelor of Technology in Aerospace Engineering
Advanced Diploma in Aerospace Engineering and Management
Advanced Diploma in Aviation Maintenance
Advanced Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance

Career opportunities after Diploma in Aeronautical engineering:-

Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) as Technical Assistant.

Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) under Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) as Technical Assistant.

Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) as Technician Apprentice.

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) as Diploma Trainees.

Public and private sector airlines like Air India, Jet Airways as Technician.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?