30th September 2016, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after diploma? Can you lpease guide me?

Sir/Mam .........

I completed diploma in november and i want to do BE or Btech.but I don't know which course I got in less range of money so please give me some idea for my further study? What are the steps which we need to take? It will be helpful if you can answer me back!

regard
Sarvesh naik

30th September 2016, 08:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after diploma? Can you lpease guide me?

After completion of your Diploma course, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/ B.Tech which you are interested. Candidates who have passed three years Diploma course are eligible to get direct admission in second year of B.E/ B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process. Both B.E or B.Tech courses are same, if you have financial problem to pursue B.E or B.Tech course then, you can apply for fee exemption and scholarship offered by your respective state government for pursuing engineering course.
30th September 2016, 08:42 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed Diploma then next step you should take is pursue further studies. You should prefer B.Tech as because there is not much difference between B.Tech and B.E. If you should pursue then you get direct admission in second year. Another option is also here that you can also apply for government jobs after Diploma also.
1st October 2016, 01:12 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

You must go for the same field to pursue B.Tech/B.E in which you have done your Diploma course.
Candidates those who have completed their Diploma in a respective field are eligible to opt for B.Tech/B.E directly from the second year.
You need to appear in the Entrance examinations conducted by the respective State Council or National Council after the completion of Diploma course. Once qualified in the said entrance examination, you can take admission to study the degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?