10th October 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of IGNOU PG Diploma in Dental course will be released? Details and date of entrance exam?

Sir,
Please give me details about PG Diploma course in Dental by IGNOU. When will the issue of application form? And when will be conducted entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. When will the application form of entrance exam for MDS in various dental colleges in jaipur(Rajasthan) be available?
  2. When the application forms for Diploma entrance exams will be released?
  3. Detailed information and examination date of COMEDK and ASSO-CET for MDS admission? When the application of entrance exams will be released?
  4. What is the exam date of IGNOU B.Ed? How to check the application status of the entrance form?
  5. When is the IGNOU B.Ed application form sale date?
  6. What is the date of submission of application form for MSc Chemistry in IGNOU
  7. How can I get admission in IGNOU? Last date of submission of application form?
  8. Information, fee and examination date of CET for diploma holder? When the application form will be released?
  9. When the application form of MP SLET will be released? Detailed information and examination date of MP SLET?
  10. When the application form of LEET will be released? Examination date of LEET?
  11. TANCET exam application form dates and exam date? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Date of sale of APTRANSCO application form? Date of entrance exam?
  13. When the application form for admission in B.Ed will be distributed by IGNOU? Fee expenses of B.Ed in IGNOU?
  14. Details regarding the date of issue of application form for PGCET?
  15. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?
  16. Last date of submission for IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam?
  17. When would the entrance exam for B.Ed in IGNOU be held? How may I get the application forms for the same?
  18. Admission to B.Ed in any recognized university in India after 40% marks in B.A?
24th January 2017, 01:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of IGNOU PG Diploma in Dental course will be released? Details and date of entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Please give me details about PG Diploma course in Dental by IGNOU. When will the issue of application form? And when will be conducted entrance exam?

IGNOU offers only Post Graduate Certificate in Oral Implantlogy course. It is a certificate course in dental science. The eligibility to study the course is BDS after completion of internship (DCI recognized). The course is designed to improve the skill of learners in Oral Implantology. The course fee will be Rs 1,56,000. For the admission and application forms you have to contact the IGNOU study center near you. There is no entrance examination for the admission to the course. The IGNOU website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?