3rd December 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Where should I apply to study Diploma in Education course? Which topics are included in this course?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Science stream and want to study Diploma in Education course. Please tell me where should I apply for this course and which topics are included in this course?

6th December 2016, 01:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I apply to study Diploma in Education course? Which topics are included in this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Science stream and want to study Diploma in Education course. Please tell me where should I apply for this course and which topics are included in this course?

The Diploma in Education is available in various institutions in India. The students who have completed 10+2 with 50% marks and English as one of the subject are eligible for the Diploma in Education course. The course is available in the following institutions;

Akash College of Education - Official Website

A.M. College of Education - Official Website

Bhagwan Mahaveer College of Education - Official Website

C.S.I. Teacher Training Institute - Official Website

The subjects and topics in the course is given below;

Educational Psychology
Secondary Education: Issues & Problems
Education in Emerging Indian Society
Information & Communication Technology
Methods of Teaching
Micro Teaching
Teaching of Subject
Criticism Lessons
Working with Community & Social Service
Five Psychology Experiments
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?