3rd December 2016, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Graphic Designing course after 12th with Science stream, DCA, Tally and Excel? Where should I go for it?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Science stream and DCA, Tally and Excel. I want to know am I eligible to study Diploma in Graphic Designing course? Where should I go for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if failed in 12th and completed DCA?
  2. Graphic Designing course after Diploma in Computer engineering? Can I do B.Tech after diploma?
  3. What should I study in Uganda being an Accountant with Tally and Excel skills?
  4. Can I take PG in graphic designing after completion of graduation?
  5. Which course to opt to learn Webdesigning? Any institutes offering the course?
  6. Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing course for B.A. student? Duration of Interior Designing Diploma course?
  7. Eligibility for Post Graduation in Graphic Designing?
  8. Can I get job in TCS being a B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate, completed DCA and Tally still pursuing SQL Training?
  9. Possibility to study Diploma Engineering after 12th? Procedure to get admission? List of colleges to study this course?
  10. What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in mechanical if I have study year gaps?
  11. Possibility to study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering for 12th Commerce student?
  12. What should I do to start fashion designing right after 10th exams?
  13. Which computer courses to choose related to B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will I be able to do my masters in graphic designing while doing B.Tech third year?
  15. Is there any shorter term course of 1 year duration?
  16. Possibility to reappear in 12th with Science to further pursue ITI course?
  17. Career opportunities after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Specialization in Graphic Designing is suitable?
  18. Can I do MSc graphic design or web design after BSc computer science course? Any PG courses in graphics and web designing?
6th December 2016, 01:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Graphic Designing course after 12th with Science stream, DCA, Tally and Excel? Where should I go for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Science stream and DCA, Tally and Excel. I want to know am I eligible to study Diploma in Graphic Designing course? Where should I go for it?

Yes, it is possible to study Diploma in Graphic Designing course after 12th with Science stream, DCA, Tally and Excel. The candidates after completion of 10+2 in any stream or its equivalent are eligible for the course. The course duration will be one year. You can study the course in the colleges given below;

Arena Animation - Official Website

Bigboxx Academy - Official Website

Oxl School of Multimedia - Official Website

Academy of Animation and Gaming - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?