24th August 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Whether 3 years polytechnic course a vocational course?

Res. Sir,
I want to know that 3yr polytechnic diploma course is in vocational course or not bcoz I want to apply in Indian Postal service as a assistant. and in eligibility the requirement is 12th and they donot allow to vocational stream to apply form kindly help me and tell me am i eligible for this recruitment becoz i have done 3yr diploma Polytechnic and Hindi (core) exam for 12th standard plz tell me that polytechnic course is vocational or not

Related Questions:
  1. Are admissions to polytechnic diploma available to Vocational stream?
  2. Admission in diploma 1s year in computer engineering after passing 10th and 12th from commerce stream?
  3. What are the prospects of taking English Vocational as B.A for 3 years?
  4. What do to after +2 Vocational Electronics? -- [New]
  5. Readmission in 3rd year of Polytechnic course is possible if taken TC after studying 2 years?
  6. Am I eligible for bank PO job after doing BSc Vocational
  7. What should I do after passing Vocational stream? Will I be allowed for BCA or BA Economics?
  8. Names of colleges which will give me admission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 62.62% in diploma?
  9. List of Colleges offering B.Pharmacy course in UP and approved by PCI?
  10. What is the qualification required for vocational course?
  11. Am I eligible for Hindi Pandit Course after completing B.Com Vocational Graduation?
  12. What are the courses available after completing SSLC?
  13. What does B.Com Vocational course contain? What is Integrated course? Is it true that we can do MSc directly after inter?
  14. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  15. Is the vocational course certificate in Electrical Technician equivalent to the course conducted by ITI Electrician of 2 years?
  16. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. TRB exam date for becoming a polytechnic lecturer?
  18. How to complete diploma in night college at Kolkata? I am 26 years old and have passed Vocational
13th June 2016, 05:49 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether 3 years polytechnic course a vocational course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Res. Sir,
I want to know that 3yr polytechnic diploma course is in vocational course or not bcoz I want to apply in Indian Postal service as a assistant. and in eligibility the requirement is 12th and they donot allow to vocational stream to apply form kindly help me and tell me am i eligible for this recruitment becoz i have done 3yr diploma Polytechnic and Hindi (core) exam for 12th standard plz tell me that polytechnic course is vocational or not

The 3 years polytechnic course is a Diploma course and not a vocational course.
There are various engineering diploma courses are available in polytechnic colleges like Diploma in Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, Computer Science etc. The 3 years polytechnic course is a Diploma course.
29th October 2017, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

I am studying vocational course with cse can i go direct second year in diploma if yes. what can i do for joining second year...? Please reply sir
13th December 2020, 05:59 AM
Unregistered

3 years diploma engineering is equivalent to 10 2 examination
14th June 2021, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

My brother have done his twelve in vocational now my question is what is the position in polytechnic for him or is he admitted in 1st yr or 2nd yr?
23rd September 2022, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Vocational inter complete how to join in polytechnic 2 year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?