4th April 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Are admissions to polytechnic diploma available to Vocational stream?

I wants to know whenthe addmisions of polytecnic diploma are open for vocational stream?

5th July 2011, 07:24 PM
senthil anand.s
Member+

Default Re: Are admissions to polytechnic diploma available to Vocational stream?

Yes there is a admissions in polytechnic diploma are open for the vocational stream.

But you want to join in top colleges in the India or Tamil Nadu...

Or Better you can go for the BSc, BBA, B.Com is more wanted than the polytechnic after your vocational stream you are eligible for the UG... Better choose the way...
27th May 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are admissions to polytechnic diploma available to Vocational stream?

I am doing twelfth in vocational in mreada .can I get admission in degree colleges,like ,ee, be in computer,it,
23rd September 2022, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Polycet 2 year join in vocational student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?