7th October 2015, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Will there any difficulty in the future if I am studying Diploma after 12th?

Hi,
I have taken admission for Diploma Civil Engineering course after passing 10th. I want to go for B.Tech course after completing Diploma. I have just wanted to know I can get any difficulty as I haven't did my 12th?

10th October 2015, 12:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there any difficulty in the future if I am studying Diploma after 12th?

No, there will not be any difficulty for you in the future by pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering course after completion of your 10th standard. There is no need to pursue 12th standard to get admission in B.Tech course even if you complete Diploma course. You can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course. To get admission in B.Tech course after completion of your Diploma course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
10th October 2015, 06:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there any difficulty in the future if I am studying Diploma after 12th?

If you are seeking job on the basis of your diploma qualification then there is no problem at all. The only problem for you will be that you can't apply for those jobs and exams which require 12th qualification.

You will not be eligible for JEE Mains which is the gateway for IITs. Hence, there is not much problem if you are looking for your stream jobs. There are many private and government sector jobs for a diploma holder which are not available got class XII pass out. Hence, you will have advantage in most situations. If you have any concern then you can pursue 12th from NIOS alongside your diploma which will clear your problem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?