16th January 2016, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Which year I can get admission to do diploma course after completion of 12th standard?

I have completed 12th and i want course in diploma in fashion design at govt. college in Haryana, but in which year of diploma i will get admission.? Can you please suggest me the right time to do it? Awaiting for the answer soon on the same. Thanks!

28th January 2016, 04:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which year I can get admission to do diploma course after completion of 12th standard?

Most of the polytechnic entrance exam have lateral entry admission in second year for class 12th with PCM stream or ITI qualification. Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam.

Just try to score as good as possible so that you are eligible for admission in a top college. Seats are allotted based on the ranking through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?