14th February 2015, 04:26 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 81.50% in Diploma being a B.Tech 2nd year student?

i am a direct second year btech degree student. i got 81.50% in diploma. & i am now in second year degreee student & my anual income is less than 1 lakh. so i wanted to know that can get ratan tata's scholarship or there is any oher scholarship for me? please tell me. i really need it.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get Ratan Tata scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Detailed information about scholarship provided by Ratan Tata Trust to B.Sc(Pharmacy) 2nd year student?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 70.75% in B.Pharmacy?
  4. Eligibility to get Ratan Tata Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 74% in B.Sc(Nursing)?
  5. Can I get any scholarship if I scored 73.50% in 1st year of Pharmacy? Information about Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship?
  6. Can I get Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 74% in 1st year of M.Pharma? -- [New]
  7. Can I apply for Ratan Tata Trust after scoring 73.89% in 2nd year B.Pharma?
  8. Am I eligible for any scholarship in 2nd year of MBBS?
  9. Am I eligible for Ratan Tata Scholarship after scoring 74.5% in 1st MBBS MUHS exam?
  10. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech and secured 75% in first year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for scholarship in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  12. Can I get IOCL Scholarship if secured 60% in MBBS 1st year? List of scholarships to apply?
  13. Can I apply for Central Sector Scholarship on 12th basis being a student of B.A. 2nd year?
  14. Which type of scholarship can I apply if I secured 74% in my first year B.Tech?
  15. Scholarship for B.Tech 2nd year student who has secured 92% in 12th CBSE?
  16. How to do internship in Tata motors? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student of mechanical engineering
  17. What are the qualifications required to apply for the scholarship after scoring 87% in first year? Am I eligible to get a scholarship?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship with 88% in 12th being a B.Com 2nd year student?
15th March 2023, 02:30 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 81.50% in Diploma being a B.Tech 2nd year student?

The Ratan Tata Scholarship is awarded to students who have completed their first year of study in a full-time undergraduate program. As you are currently in your second year of B.Tech, you may not be eligible for the Ratan Tata Scholarship.

However, there are many other scholarships available for students based on their academic performance and financial need. You can check with your college or university's scholarship office or financial aid department for more information on the scholarships available to you.

In addition, you can also look for external scholarships offered by private organizations, NGOs, and government bodies. You can search for scholarships on various online platforms and scholarship search engines. Be sure to check the eligibility criteria, application process, and deadlines for each scholarship you are interested in.

Regarding the scholarship amount at Bharathiar University for Ph.D. in Education, you can check the university's website or contact the scholarship office to know about the scholarship amount and eligibility criteria for Ph.D. students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?