14th February 2015, 04:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 74% in 1st year of M.Pharma?

Hi
Am i eligibile for the TATA scholarship
after securing 74% in my first year of M.Pharm??
please reply as soon as possible
with regards

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any scholarship if I scored 73.50% in 1st year of Pharmacy? Information about Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 81.50% in Diploma being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  3. Eligibility to get Ratan Tata Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 74% in B.Sc(Nursing)?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 70.75% in B.Pharmacy?
  5. Detailed information about scholarship provided by Ratan Tata Trust to B.Sc(Pharmacy) 2nd year student?
  6. Am I eligible for Ratan Tata Scholarship after scoring 74.5% in 1st MBBS MUHS exam?
  7. Eligibility to get Ratan Tata scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Can I apply for Ratan Tata Trust after scoring 73.89% in 2nd year B.Pharma?
  9. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 8.1 CGPA in B.E. 1st year?
  10. Can I get IOCL Scholarship if secured 60% in MBBS 1st year? List of scholarships to apply?
  11. List of scholarships for B.Sc 1st year student who has secured 81.6% in 12th?
  12. Am I eligible for Ratan Scholarship? I have scored 70.75% in final year
  13. Can I apply for B.Pharmacy after taking admission in M.Pharmacy? I have passed out B.Pharmacy
  14. Information about other scholarship schemes for general category PG students who have secured 1st position in their UG level?
  15. Can I reapply for Cental Scholarship renewal if didn't received it yet?
  16. Procedure to get Government scholarship for a candidate who has secured 70% in MBBS 1st year?
  17. Am I eligible for any scholarship in 2nd year of MBBS?
  18. CBSE scholarship for a B.Sc 1st year student who has secured 87.4% in 12th standard?
15th March 2023, 02:33 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Can I get Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 74% in 1st year of M.Pharma?

The Ratan Tata Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship program that is awarded to meritorious students who wish to pursue higher education in various fields. The eligibility criteria and application process for the scholarship program may vary depending on the specific institution and program.

As per the official website of the Ratan Tata Trust, the scholarship is available for undergraduate and postgraduate students pursuing their studies in various fields such as engineering, medicine, and social sciences. However, there is no specific mention of eligibility criteria for M.Pharma students or for securing 74% in the first year of the course.

Therefore, it is recommended that you check with the respective institution or university where you are pursuing your M.Pharma course, and inquire about the eligibility criteria and application process for the Ratan Tata Scholarship. You can also check the official website of the Ratan Tata Trust for more information on the scholarship program.

Additionally, there may be other scholarship programs available for students in the field of pharmacy, so you may want to explore those options as well. You can check with your institution, government agencies, and other private organizations for scholarship opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?