19th September 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get education loan for 3rd year under graduation course if I have backlog in 2nd year?

Am I eligible to get education loan for 3rd year under graduation course if I have backlog in 2nd year? Can you please let me the know the criteria in order to be sure? Awaiting for your answer soon as possible. If there is some problem how to fix it?

19th September 2015, 11:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get education loan for 3rd year under graduation course if I have backlog in 2nd year?

Yes, you are eligible for education loan to meet the expense of your third year graduation course inspite of having backlog in your second year. This is because the competition in banking industry has tremendously risen. Hence the banks do not discontinue loans suddenly as they lose their customers and it also goes against their goodwill. Hence they try to be customer friendly and will ask you to clear the backlogs as soon as possible. They will keep a close watch at your further performance and if that goes down as well, then they might discontinue the education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?